This is a second question related to previous post: Is this mixed ANOVA correctly specified in R?
To reiterate, the setup is as follows:
- Groups: two groups of 8 subjects (16 total)
- Two conditions: alert and passive
- Measurements: responses for three different stimuli (A, B, and C) measured in each condition
Experiment: Testing the order of conditions
- Group one: Alert A, B and C followed by Passive A, B, and C
- Group two: Passive A, B, and C followed by Alert A, B, and C
- If I wanted to use the responses measured in the passive condition as a co-variate to the alert responses, how would I perform an ANCOVA analysis in R?
I am not sure how to handle this considering the repeated factors and between subject measures.