When lecturing statistics, it can be useful to incorporate the occasional short video.
My first thoughts included:
- Animations and visualisations of statistical concepts
- Stories regarding the application of a particular technique
- Humorous videos that have relevance to a statistical idea
- Interviews with a statistician or a researcher who uses statistics
Are there any videos that you use when teaching statistics or that you think would be useful?
- Link to the video online
- Description of content
- To what statistical topic the video might relate