I have three variables:
- distance (continuous, variable range negative infinity to positive infinity)
- isLand (discrete categorical/ Boolean, variable range 1 or 0)
- occupants (discrete categorical, variable range 0-7)
I want to answer the following statistical questions:
- How to I compare distributions that have both categorical and continuous variable. For example, I like to determine if the data distribution of distance vs occupants varies depending on the value of isLand.
- Given two of the three variables, can I predict the third using some equation?
- How can I determine independence with more than two variables?