While I have successfully used R for Cluster Analysis and Correspondence Analysis, I'm new to the use of R-project for Choice-Based Conjoint.
Per recommendations in this post, I'm looking at the following [R] Packages for purposes of analyzing choice-based conjoint data:
- AlgDesign for constructing choice sets
- prefmod for analysing paired comparison data
- conf.design for constructing factorial designs
For reference purposes, I'm curious whether there is a sample R-project session showing the use of one or more of these packages to:
- Specify attributes and attributes levels
- Analyze choice-based conjoint data to list out respondent-level utility values
- Simulate market share
Has anyone seen a sample R-project session of this nature? Or can someone who has created such a session post it?