Say we have the following 5 cities, each with the same population
- CityA with 20% each of 5 ethnicities
- CityB with 99% of one ethnicity, but 100 different ethnicities in the remaining 1%
- CityC with 40% of one ethnicity and the remaining 60% distributed evenly over 10 different ethnicities
How can one measure their relative diversities?