|visits||member for||2 years, 5 months|
|seen||1 hour ago|
– I'm a physicist working in cognitive neuroscience on statistical data analysis methods.
– I program mainly in Matlab, but also occasionally in C, bash/sed/awk, Perl, Python, and Java.
– I use Debian GNU/Linux for working, Windows for playing, Android when mobile.
– I write pandoc-flavored Markdown in vim which is rendered by LaTeX, though sometimes MS Word can't be avoided.
– I dabble in typography and information design.
26 Votes Cast
|all time||by type||month||week||day|