I've been thinking of choosing research topics for PhD dissertation in Biostatistics. I wish to know some hot research topics in recent years. As far as I know, some hot research topics are:
- High-dimensional data analysis;
- causal-inference in experiments and observational studies;
- propensity score matching;
- Bayesian statistics.
- Time series;
- Model selection;
- Survival data analysis;
My questions are:
- Are there any good literature reviews that summarize recent research trends in Biostatistics?
- What are must-read review papers for these topics?