I have want to prepare a survey, the data from which will be used for conjoint analysis. The next phase would require doing a price elasticity study.
The study is for a cosmetic product.The company would like to compare it to 3 or 4 other competitive products, asking questions about 5 attributes (including price).
I am stuck with the following questions
- How do I go about preparing the choice sets?
- Should I go for a full profile survey?
- How many attributes should be shown to the respondent at a time (if a full profile is not an option)?
- How many respondents should I be targeting?
- How is price elasticity related to conjoint analysis?
What is the 'Statistics' behind preparing a questionnaire? Can anyone help me out with the steps to be followed? Also if anyone could provide me with an example or some reference material