I have a nominal data set of a sample (species) floating characteristic (vertical floating, horizontal floating, bottom horizontal, and etc.) over a period of time.

I'm interested to study the most dominant floating characteristic and the pattern/changes of floating orientation within a period of time.

Other than observing the mode of the most observable and longest floating characteristic, is it suitable to calculate the error of binomial/multinomial proportion? Do suggest any test that might be useful for my study as well.

  • $\begingroup$ The question is not entirely clear. What do you mean with "floating characteristic"? $\endgroup$ – kjetil b halvorsen May 21 '17 at 10:27

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.