For a particular task, instead of a standard ROC curve (which measures the sensitivity vs the specificity), I've found it useful to plot the precision vs the sensitivity (recall).

Is there a name for this type of plot?


It is called precision-recall curve

  • $\begingroup$ I thought it may have had a special name like the Receiver Operating Curve does. If it's that simple then this answers the question! $\endgroup$ – Hooked Nov 10 '15 at 16:32
  • $\begingroup$ No, there is no special name for it. $\endgroup$ – rep_ho Nov 10 '15 at 16:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.