I will try to be as clear as I possibly can:
- I want to populate a matrix of about 10 million rows by 43 columns as a test to an application
- The first task is to generate a random number around 10 million
- Second I need to fill out the columns. Let's say for column 2, random ints can only be generated between 1 and 25. Also, the distribution/frequency of value = 1 is about 80% of the 10 million, 9 to 25 is about 15% where 9 is 90% of the 15%, and 5% randomly distributed between everything else.
- Let's say for columns 5 to 10, we know that if column_2 = 10 then there is about 80% possibility that the values will be roughly some_int_1.
- I have a lot of these little rules.
- None of them are discrete.
- How can I go about generating such matrix?