I would like to ask the following: I have two groups (patients, controls). I used the mean and SD of the control group to calculate z-scores from their results on a variety of tests. , both for controls and patients' group. Then, I formed composite z-scores, adding different variables into one (using their z-scores) divided by the number of the variables used to form each composite z-score. Now I would like to ask if it is possible to use an independent samples t-test in order to test differences between the two groups in each variable (z-scores) separately and the composite z-scores as well. Thank you.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.