How shall I do one sample t test for clustered data? For instance, I have N = 100 number of observations, which are obtained from 5 different regions. I'd like to test whether the outcome y is significantly different from mu = 0.

Any R package recommend?

Thanks so much.



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.