I've been asked to estimate the parameters of fractional factorial design model which is normally estimated using least square method in R (code is lm).

Question: Is it possible to change the least squares method to another estimator such as weighted least squares or MLE?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.