I have two pictures of a mole, but second picture is slightly different from the first because mole has changed its form a bit. Both images have different perspective, so I am willing to compute a homography to transform the second image's perspective to the first one's perspective.
I know it could be done when images are the same but perspective is not, but can it be done when images are slightly different?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.