I have the following prediction problem-
Train data: A person's personality traits(around 50 correlated features) and his/her GPA in a course(related to HR/Management)
Given the test sample with the the candidates personality traits, I have to predict the person's gpa if he would take the course.
The issues I am facing with the data set are -
- No. of sample is small= 20-30
- No of features is small=50
- Some features have strong correlation such as extraversion and self-expression
Could someone guide me on
- What models will be desirable
- Should I go for PCA or feature selection
- Do I apply LOOCV for better performance?