I have a research of 30 patients (one sample) which performed cognitive tests in the following states:
- at 3 months with no intervention
- at 6 months after intervention
These are the same patients who underwent all 3 states.
The cognitive measures are continuous parameters and I am using SPSS. I am wondering how to analyze them:
- Paired t test of 1-2 compared to 2-3
- Repeated measures with 1 as covariate ? is this "legal"?
- splitting as 2 groups of 1-2 and 2-3 so each has a pre score and a post score and performing a ANOCVA with the pre score as covariate (i.e. for 1-2 group the covariate values will be 1, and for 2-3 group the covriate values will be 2)
I realize that this is an atypical cohort, but any help will be greatly appreciated.