I'm trying to answer a question about whether there are any significant group differences (between subjects design) on one independent variable with three levels (three different interventions). Some dependent variables of interest are dichotomous and multinominal. I thought that I could complete the chi square test of Homogeneity on the dichotomous variables, but my sample is non random which violates an assumption to this test. Is there any alternative tests that would be appropriate? Thank you for your help!!


closed as unclear what you're asking by Michael Chernick, SmallChess, kjetil b halvorsen, Peter Flom Apr 4 '18 at 12:54

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.