I have to describe graphs, but I'm lacking in vocabulary (English not being my mother tongue), I hope there wasn't a previous open topic. If not it may be useful for others.
- how would you call a bump in a curve, where endpoints are similar a seen on the pointed red lines.
- How can I describe the gap as seen on the solid red line
- how can I descrive the peak as seen on the yellow solide line
- synonym for upward/increase which is not growth
- synonym for downward/decrease.
- Moreover, would it be right to say that for eg. (yellow solid line) the decrease starts at +2, but reached its peak at +1 ?