This question already has an answer here:
- What does the notation like 8.6e-28 mean? What is the 'e' for? 2 answers
- How to read scientific notation output (numbers that include “e”)? [duplicate] 2 answers
- What does the number with E mean? [duplicate] 1 answer
- Linear regression what does the F statistic, R squared and residual standard error tell us? 3 answers
- Interpreting $R^2$, F-statistic & p-value of a model 2 answers
I think I'm overthinking it, but this p-value for the exp.c:anx.c interaction (3.84e-09) is significant, right? In other words, it's much smaller than 0.001? Irrational numbers are confusing for me, and I also have a negative t-value that is throwing me off.
I'm also confused at the bottom where it shows: p-value: < 2.2e-16, what does this mean? Overall for the model?