I have conducted a mixed two-way ANOVA on SPSS where two samples are each tested at three different intervals (so between-groups IV with 2 levels and within-groups IV with 3 levels).

I've found a significant main effect and significant interaction effect from my ANOVA, and I now want to conduct planned comparisons to observe the specific interaction, but I don't know what test to use to do this. Wouldn't related/paired t-test (or the non-parametric equivalent) not be suitable because the ANOVA uses both between-group and within-group IVs?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.