I am trying to figure out which statistical test to use in order to test the effect of manipulating 3 independent variables (each with 2 levels) on 2 dependent variables (both continuous).

If anyone has any idea what sort of statistical analysis would be best that would be very helpful.



Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.