This question already has an answer here:
- Significant in bivariate regression, but not significant in multivariate regression 1 answer
- Significant predictors become non-significant in multiple logistic regression 2 answers
- Either quadratic or interaction term is significant in isolation, but neither are together 3 answers
- Should I remove non-significant variables from my regression model 3 answers
- Is a variable significant in a linear regression model? 5 answers
Is it possible for a value to be significant as a single predictor but then to be removed from the multivariate model during the statistical analysis?
I used SPSS. Values are predictors of difficult airway in anaesthesiology. One of the values appears to be the best predictor when used alone. Then I try logistic regression and is does not get included in the final model.|
Actually it appears that SPSS does not even include it in the multivariate analysis as it does not even appear on the table of the values that have been removed as non significant.
I appreciate your help.