This question already has an answer here:
- What is a “model” in machine learning? 2 answers
- Definition and delimitation of regression model 3 answers
- What does “curvilinear” mean? 4 answers
- How to tell the difference between linear and non-linear regression models? 3 answers
- What's the difference between “classifier” and “model” in classification? 3 answers
In ML, I learned that we have a model and a learning algorithm. The learning algorithm is used to train the model with training data, does that sound correct?
If the model is trained using linear regression, then is it called a "linear model"?
In the same way, what are the models called which are trained using KNN, Naive Bayes, and SVM?