The game works like this,
Suppose, there is a total of 900 numbers(1.00 to 9.99) from you can choose any one number to bet.
1) If you choose 1.10 number and place a bet of 100$ on it. If the generated random number is 1.10 or greater than that then you will receive 110 in return(100 * 1.10).
2) If you place a 100$ bet on number 5.00 and again generated random number is 5.00 or greater then that then you will receive 500 (100 * 5.00) in reward.
But the twist here is there is less probability for a higher number to generate a then lower number,
1) The probability of the generated number is between 1.00 - 1.49 is 60%
2) For numbers between 1.50 - 1.99. There is a probability of 30%.
3) For rest 2.00 - 9.99, there is a probability of 10%.
You can refer to this link for getting a better understanding of the game: Moon-Game
My question is if I bet on any particular number then how can I calculate my win probability?
Your answers appreciated. Thanks in advance.