What is a reference that describes the "generalized likelihood ratio" test to determine online (i.e., meaning that we add an observation, then check, then add an observation, then check) whether the mean of a time-series has shifted?

I need descriptions of algorithms to be implemented into computer code or reference implementations in python, C++, Java or anything really.


  • Basseville, M., & Nikiforov, I. V. (1993). Detection of abrupt changes: theory and application (Vol. 104). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.