I have two (2) groups of children that have been tested on the same series of tests. Trying to check a series of hypotheses, I compare the performance of both groups on these tests, using one-way Anovas (SPSS). I understand that as per hypothesis there are at least 3-4 comparisons, this might inflate the significance of any results. Therefore, I tried to run the Bonferroni correction but it is not possible to do so with only two groups on SPSS, apparently. Is there any relatively simple alternative to check for alpha error in this case?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.