Im looking for a solution manual for Peter Hoff's A first course in Bayesian statistical methods. I cannot find it online, does anybody know whether there is a manual available?
Alternatively does anybody know where I can find good exercises and solutions for a math student who tries to understand Bayesian Statistics? Especially
- Belief, probability and exchangeability
- Conjugacy in exponential family models
- Monte Carlo approximation
- Gibbs and Metropolis sampling
- Bayesian linear regression