- Customers sign up for 12 month contracts with the option to incorporate add on services (these are also contractual). If they cancel, they still pay for 12 months and their account will be terminated once their contract is completed.
- I would like to build a Customer LTV model for this business model.
- From my research, I've found that survival models are appropriate for this time of solution. I am a bit worried since we do not have THAT many customers (6,000) to build such a model.
- Can I still use a survival model with this userbase?
- Will their be any issues due the length of the contracts?
- Do you recommend another approach?
Any help would be much appreciated.