This question already has an answer here:

I am given a paper with Kaplan-Meier curve. I'd like "reverse-engineer" the chart to get the original data (without the censoring events, as they are difficult to discern in my low quality copy).

I've seen the tool for this task on the Net, but it was long time ago and forgot its name.

Can someone please remind me, how to find it?



marked as duplicate by gung, whuber Feb 27 '14 at 21:30

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ Not enough information - is anything unique about this type of figure not covered by tools in this question stats.stackexchange.com/questions/14437/…? $\endgroup$ – David LeBauer Nov 30 '12 at 18:28
  • $\begingroup$ @David Yes, exactly. I just didn't come up with the word "scrape", so probably that's why I didn't find it. I think it is safe to close this question as a duplicate. Do not delete it, so it would be easier for other people to find the original question. $\endgroup$ – Adam Ryczkowski Nov 30 '12 at 21:25

Are you talking about DataThief?


Try the digitize package for R.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.