I appreciate this question is quite simple to ask but I want to make sure I direct myself in the right direction.

I want to test the association between a continuous variable (BMI) and a categorical (depression). Since Pearson's correlation is for continuous variables, which test would be appropriate?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.