I think I've confused myself into a corner. I have a pre- and post- measure, and the change is sometimes +ve and sometimes -ve. I want to see if there's a difference, regardless of sign change. What is the most appropriate way to deal with it? Paired t-test with low values in one column and high values in the other? Wilcoxon signed-rank test? The data is normally distributed, paired, and sphericity assumptions are not violated.

I appreciate any clarification!


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.