is there any test for comparing two proportion increasement?

I have 2 football teams (A and B) in times T0 and T1. For each team, I have 2 measures in time T0 and T1. Team A had special trainings and I want to test, if the increase of proportion of good passes is higher for team A than B. Team A and B didn't change in time.

What type of statistical test can I use for:

  • Proportion of good passes increased for team A or B in time
  • Team A has higher proportion increase than team B


enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.