We had different samples of blood with bacterias. With a new method we tried to quickly identify the bacterias in these samples and then we calculated success rate of our method (we know the correct type based on another method - which we consider to be 100% correct). We found out that success rate might be different for different kind of bacteria - we are more succesfull in identifying some kind of bacterias than others. What is the correct statistical method for:
a, compare success rates between two groups?
b, compare success rates between more than 2 groups?
Example of data:
- Aerobic bacteria: succesfully detected in 42 from 50 samples
- Anaerobic bacteria: succesfully detected in 17 from 19 samples
- Group of bacteria 1: successfully detected in 14 from 16 samples
- Group of bacteria 2: successfully detected in 5 from 7 samples
- Group of bacteria 3: successfully detected in 20 from 25 samples
- Group of bacteria 4: successfully detected in 20 from 21 samples
Thank you for any help in advance.