I have a question regarding the interpretation of the output I get by fitting a GEE model in R. Attached is the picture of the output I get:
1) The first column, Estimate, is obviously the estimated $\beta$'s under the GEE model.
3) The third column seems to be the Z statistic calculated using the Naive S.E
5) Fifth column seems to be the Z statistic calculated using the Robust S.E
2) Naive S.E: I guess this one is the estimated S.E using the correlation structure I used in my GEE (here: corstr = "exchangeable")
4) Robust S.E: I guess is the S.E estimated using the empirical sandwich estimator.
Is that right?