- For absolute beginners level, and easy type book.
- Easy to read (Less text, larger fonts).
- Not mathematically rigorous.
- More diagrams and high amount of visual explanations.
- Intuitive explanations.
- Comprehensible for non-mathematics people.
I am looking for the following topics to be covered (and for now not much more than that)-
- Probability distributions with natural examples
- Central tendency
- Skewness, kurtosis
- Corelation, regression etc.
- Statistical tests (Chi square, F, Z, Student's T etc)
- ANOVA, ANCOVA
Thanks in advance.