I've tried about 10 combinations of this, and none of them are correct. This is from an online tutorial hosted by a university. This is not graded. The interactive graphic associated with this only says whether your entire selection of choices is correct or not. (So I don't know what's wrong.)
For 1-6, match with A-G. A-G can only be used once.
(I reordered the items in graphic so they align with my answers, I didn't use G.
I have 1: A, 2: B, 3: C, 4: D, 5: E, 6: F.)
- Three-level factor moderated by two-level factor, continuous target.
- Three-level factor, interval target.
- Continuous independent variable, binary target.
- Two independent variables which are interval, continuous target.
- There is curvilinear relationship between two continuous variables.
- There is an interaction effect between two two-level factors, continuous target.
A. Factorial ANOVA, with post-hocs.
B. One-way ANOVA, no post-hocs.
C. Logistic regression.
D. Linear regression.
E. None of the choices.
F. Factorial ANOVA, without post-hocs.
G. One-way ANOVA, with post-hocs.