I am estimating two different regression discontinuity models on the same data but using two different cross-sections. I need to subtract one RD estimates from the other in order to obtain a difference-in-discontinuity estimate but I don't know how to get the standard error of the differenced coefficient.

The two equations are not independent so I was thinking maybe something related to SUR models could come in handy but I am not sure on how to proceed. Any hint?



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.