I have made a table overall comparing two cohorts - a "table 1".

The table includes gender, age and 2 different scores from the two cohorts. I would like to test if gender, age and the 2 different scores are statistically significant between the two cohorts. My best guess is: Gender (categorical) = Pearsons chi square Age (numerical) = t-test The 2 different scores (numerical) = t-test

I am new to this and I have tried to read about it. So I would very much like to know if I have understood it correctly. Thanks in advance



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.