Do there exist welch's repeated measures anova,ancova for unequal variances or does one have to run a mixed-effects regression or friedman test?

Is it possible to generalize this methodology to repeated measures https://www.jstor.org/stable/2332579?



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.