Which test should I apply for measuring change in proportions and means when I have same primary sampling units but different respondents in two waves of longitudinal survey? Should I apply McNemar's test for proportion and dependent-samples t test for means, or which test to study the difference between two waves? How can I do this in STATA?

  • $\begingroup$ What are "primary sampling units"? $\endgroup$ – Patrick Coulombe Feb 21 '14 at 6:46

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.