I am a professor of Statistics at Université Paris Dauphine (PSL), Paris, France, since 2000, and at University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom, since 2013, a researcher at CREST, Paris-Saclay University, since 1992, and a senior member of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF), since 2010, focussing on Bayesian statistics, numerical probability applied to simulation methods, and statistical inference with an interest mostly in genetics and astronomy applications, plus, on the nonacademic side, a definitely unhealthy (but so far not fatal) fascination for mountains and (easy) climbing, an almost-sure daily run, and a reading list mainly centred at fantasy books… Plus in taking pictures of about anything appealing to be taken. Hence the categories on a blog I maintain since 2008...
0 credit answers:
- Proposal Metropolis distribution for complex Bayesian models
- Bayesian estimator θ(x)
- Normalized subvectors of Dirichlet, mutually independent?
- Use Expectation-Maximization algorithm for obtaining maximal likelihood estimator
- Exponential Reestimation Formula in EM Algorithm
- Which sampling methods (MCMC or otherwise) can be used if the posterior distribution is unknown?
- Monte Carlo Integration and pdfs?
Warning: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made though the links I make to books on that platform.