I'm a life-long student rooted in computer science and machine learning.
Throughout my education (thus far) I realised that I won't ever master a language completely, but I did learn that good design might be as important as knowing the language.
Concretely, this means
- I mostly program in Python
- I like to work with LaTeX rather than word or any of its kind (for some unexplainable reason?)
- I am fascinated by functional programming (and in particular Haskell) since I read Learn You a Haskell for Great Good
- I need a terminal on my computer
- I still have a lot of work to do
PS: I like maths and physics quite a lot too, but unfortunately I am not as proficient in these fields...