I was wondering if there is a statistical model "cheat sheet(s)" that lists any or more information:
- when to use the model
- when not to use the model
- required and optional inputs
- expected outputs
- has the model been tested in different fields (policy, bio, engineering, manufacturing, etc)?
- is it accepted in practice or research?
- expected variation / accuracy / precision
- deprecated model, avoid or don't use
- etc ..
I've seen hierarchies before on various websites, and some simplistic model cheat sheets in various textbooks; however, it'll be nice if there is a larger one that encompasses various types of models based on different types of analysis and theories.