I performed a survey using a Likert 1 to 5 scale (totally agree/agree/neutral/ disagree/totally disagree) on 12 questions which are split into 3 statements which the respondent places a value of between 1 to 5 dependent on how much they agree or disagree - there are 36 statements in total.
Group 1 Group 2 architects UK 140 replied Architects US 100 replied engineers UK 140 replied Engineers US 100 replied Contractors Uk 140 replied Contractors US 100 replied
The data is in Excel.
- How do I input them in SPSS?
- How do I work out the frequency of replies for each recipient?
- How do I work out frequency of replies i.e agrees/disagrees etc for each group?
- How can I rank each individual question (12 of them)? Remember, there are 3 individual statements to each question.
- How do I compare UK architects to US architects to show congruence or not?
- How would show correlation between the two groups UK and US?
- Will SPSS develop graphs etc for me showing frequency or correlation?